Commercial HVAC Contractor Services (HVAC repair and sales)
All Quality Heating & Air is a commercial HVAC contractor dedicated to the comfort needs of the communities we serve and to providing quality maintenance, repair, replacement and new equipment installation services for heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality systems in commercial buildings and construction. We also provide information concerning energy savings. Contact us to learn more about our services or for a quote on installation or servicing commercial HVAC, maintenance or commercial refrigeration by one of our certified specialist.
Call us with the tonnage of the units, number of units, location of the equipment (rooftop or ground air conditioners), accessibility to equipment and model numbers and maintenance history if known. If you don’t have this information, one of our HVAC specialists can do a survey of your equipment, the condition of your equipment and let you know of any needed repairs or replacements. This survey is free if you have our maintenance agreement. Some restrictions apply. Contact us for details about our heating and air equipment survey.
- Air Conditioning – From complete air conditioning system installation to simply adding to your existing furnace, we have everything you need to cool off this summer.
- Heating – Heating system broken? No problem! We offer sales & service on brand name heating equipment.
- Refrigeration – Keep all your refrigeration equipment working in tip top shape. We service most brands and models of refrigeration equipment – old and new.
- Water Heater Installation – Need water heater replacement? We have the traditional solution and the innovative tankless solutions that can cut your energy bills, provide longer life and instant on-demand hot water.
- Mold Testing – Testing for mold? Do you need an expert? We are professional inspectors with the required education and experience for performing mold tests on your system.
- Air Duct Cleaning – It is important to keep in mind that dirty air ducts are only one of many sources of air particles that are present in many company buildings, especially restaurants, medical facilities and child or day care companies. Our maintenance inspections include complete checks of the duct system for loose duct joints or tape, which can cost you valuable energy dollars.
- Indoor Air Quality Testing – The full range of tests are objective, non-intrusive, non-invasive, and provide conclusive results. Our job is to educate and help you make the right decision for your business, and your customers and employees when it comes down to Indoor Air Quality – after all, health and comfort are important to all of us.
Brands we service.There are many different HVAC manufacturers offering products to fit every possible air conditioning and heating system design. Requirements differ from industry to industry. Hospitals and schools have very different HVAC requirements from the commercial real estate market. Production facilities will require our installer to use HVAC products different from those used in office buildings. All Quality Heating & Air will recommend the best HVAC product and equipment that meets your design parameters, whether it’s for home or business. Whenever possible, we offer you cost saving alternatives.
We take great pride in our customer commitment by supplying the most current information regarding safety, seasonal tips, and ways to reduce your monthly energy bill.